After-Sales Service Professional
We believe warmth is a key of life, thus TESY has focused its desire, drive and innovation to offer the best heating and water heating appliances.
For more than 25 years TESY has been one of the most innovative and leading companies in the production of electric water heaters and electrical heating appliances in Europe. TESY has a presence in over 55 countries, 4 continents and it has more than 950 dedicated and motivated employees around the world.
The drive to give more to our clients has been the pillar of the company and a constant value in our dynamic development. TESY has changed the water heating boiler market not only in Bulgaria but on a global scale as well.
We pride ourselves of being a fast developing and growing company, with the aim to become one of the biggest producers of water heating boilers and electrical heating appliances in the world.
In order to continue our mission, we are looking for a motivated and dedicated person to work in the position of a
After-Sales Service Professional
- Assurе the highest level of customer care and support;
- Maintain contact with clients and partners to obtain customer feedback regarding product/service quality;
- Assist clients and partners in resolving issues and complaints concerning purchased products or services;
- Train, motivate, and manage the after-sales service partners to achieve set objectives and targets;
- Coordinate with other functions in the company to solve issues and complaints in the fastest manner and discuss common projects necessary for enhancing customer satisfaction;
- Develop and optimize support and service processes, tools, and systems;
- Conduct negotiations with the after-sales service partners to establish contract details to ensure the best possible service level to our customers all over the world;
- Oversee all after-sales services provided to clients and partners to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Ensure compliance with all general and company policies when carrying out job duties;
- University degree in Engineering or other major suitable for the position;
- Professional experience
o 5 years in after-sales service;
o A background in the field of heating, cooling, ventilation equipment, or domestic appliances will be considered an advantage;
o A tenure in an international company or environment will also be preferred;
- Excellent command of English;
- Advanced computer skills;
- Strong technical background;
- Self-starter and result-oriented;
- Strong customer orientation;
- Excellent communicator and presenter;
- Highly organized personality with a focus on details;
- Strong team player;
Join the team of TESYand in return you will be provided with:
- Opportunity to join an internationally recognized company with high working standards and collaboration with different teams and people;
- Bonuses according to company policy;
- Healthy work environment and additional medical insurance;
- Food vouchers;
- Corporate events and team-buildings;
- Top-level team atmosphere – a blend of professionalism and fun;
If you are inspired by the opportunity to join us and believe the position fits your professional development aspirations, please send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.