Customer Service Specialist
We believe warmth is a key of life, thus TESY has focused its desire, drive and innovation to offer the best heating and water heating appliances.
For more than 25 years TESY has been one of the most innovative and leading companies in the production of electric water heaters and electrical heating appliances in Europe. TESY has a presence in over 50 countries, 4 continents and it has more than 850 dedicated and motivated employees around the world.
The drive to give more to our clients has been the pillar of the company and a constant value in our dynamic development. TESY has changed the water heating boiler market not only in Bulgaria but on a global scale as well.
We pride ourselves of being a fast developing and growing company, with the aim to become one of the biggest producers of water heating boilers and electrical heating appliances in the world.
In order to continue our mission, we are looking for a motivated and dedicated person to work at the position of a
Customer Service Specialist with a focus on International markets
- Receiving and processing customer orders and requests;
- Checking stock availability in the ERP (SAP) system and, where necessary, placing replenishment orders, following up on order completion with the related departments in the company;
- Accountable for the accuracy of the customer orders data input and update of customer accounts;
- Responsible for organising shipments of finished products with the help of Logistics department and sending of related documents to the partners issued by the ERP system;
- Checking and updating pricelists and other commercial conditions in the ERP system;
- Responsible for the fast and correct response to customer requests, proactively providing updates on orders and expected deliveries, as well as for receiving any customer complaints and forwarding them to the relevant internal stakeholder(s) for resolution;
- Inputting and/or updating of sales plans in the ERP system, based on customer forecasts and Sales Managers` requests;
- Conducting written and verbal communication with partners, providing support and issuing all necessary documents, e.g. credit notes;
- Education – University degree in economics, technology or another relevant field;
- Professional experience: At least two years in a similar position;
- Language skills: English, both written and spoken; additional language skills will be considered an advantage;
- Computer literacy: MS Office; experience with ERP systems will be considered an advantage;
- Inter-personal skills;
o Responsible, self-motivated and well-organised individual;
o Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
o Ability to solve problems effectively and to meet deadlines;
o Ability to prioritise
o Open and honest personality;
o Strong team player.
Join the team of TESYand in return you will be provided with:
- Opportunity to join an internationally recognized company with high working standards and collaboration with different teams and people;
- Bonuses according company policy;
- Healthy work environment and additional medical insurance;
- Food vouchers;
- Corporate events and team-buildings;
- Top-level team atmosphere – a blend of professionalism and fun;
If you are inspired by the opportunity to join us and believe that the position fits your professional development aspirations, please send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.