Embedded Software Developer
We believe warmth is a key to life, thus TESY has focused its desire, drive and innovation to offer the best heating and water heating appliances.
For more than 25 years TESY has been one of the most innovative and leading companies in the production of electric water heaters and electrical heating appliances in Europe. TESY has a presence in over 55 countries, 4 continents and it has more than 950 dedicated and motivated employees around the world.
The drive to give more to our clients has been the pillar of the company and a constant value in our dynamic development. TESY has changed the water heating boiler market not only in Bulgaria but on a global scale as well.
We pride ourselves on being a fast developing and growing company, with the aim to become one of the biggest producers of water heating boilers and electrical heating appliances in the world.
In order to continue our mission, we are looking for a motivated and dedicated person to work in the position of a
Embedded Software Developer
- Design and develop embedded SW applications to given specifications and provided hardware;
- Communicate with hardware and machine engineers to evaluate the interface between hardware and software;
- Ensure high quality by working with quality engineers;
- Working on software debugging, testing and quality assurance;
- Develop and maintain appropriate technical documentation;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams;
- Holistic development: Drive the development from the design phase to deployment also considering documentation as well as maintenance;
- Cross-functional: Communicate proactively within a cross-functional project team as well as with other TESY units in order to fulfill system-wide requirements and to ensure a seamless user experience;
- Developing the future: Actively drive the development of innovations for the future generation;
- Analysis of technical issues and propose solutions.
- Proficiency in C++/C and embedded software development requirements;
- Hands-on experience in microcontrollers and embedded systems
- Ability to read and understand schematics;
- Familiar with general debug tools such as HW debuggers and oscilloscopes;
- Familiar with RTOS
- Experience in writing, debugging and testing C or C++ software;
- Experience in working with various embedded devices as well as expertise in RTOS and MODBUS is an important plus;
- Understanding the IoT concepts and tools like MQTT, REST API are also a beneficial experience;
- Education: completed University degree (Bachelor/Masters/Diploma) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electronics, etc.;
- Driver license;
- Inter-personal skills:
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Creative, pro-active and dynamic person;
- Detail oriented.
Join the team of TESYand in return you will be provided with:
- Opportunity to join an internationally recognised company with high working standards, and a supportive and collaborative environment with inter-cultural teams;
- Bonuses according to company policy;
- Corporate events and team-buildings;
- Career advancement after proven results;
- Food vouchers;
- Additional health insurance.
If you are inspired by the opportunity to join us and believe that the position fits your professional development aspirations, please send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.