Head of Production Planning
We believe warmth is a key of life, thus TESY has focused its desire, drive and innovation to offer the best heating and water heating appliances.
For more than 25 years TESY has been one of the most innovative and leading companies in the production of electric water heaters and electrical heating appliances in Europe. TESY has presence in over 50 countries, 4 continents and it has more than 850 dedicated and motivated employees around the world.
The drive to give more to our clients has been the pillar of the company and a constant value in our dynamic development. TESY has changed the water heating boiler market not only in Bulgaria but on a global scale as well.
We pride ourselves of being a fast developing and a growing company, with the aim to become one of the biggest producers of water heating boilers and electrical heating appliances in the world.
In order to continue our mission, we are looking for a motivated and dedicated person to work at the position of a
Head of Production Planning
- Oversee production planning activities within the organization;
- Develop production plan, budget, and timelines according to production specifications;
- Determine production requirements based on plants capacity and production specifications;
- Plan workflow and schedules for the production planning team;
- Monitor production status and ensure timely delivery;
- Identify delays and accordingly adjust schedules to meet deadlines;
- Assist in production risk assessment and mitigation activities;
- Evaluate current production planning processes and recommend improvements;
- Resolve planning issues and escalate unresolved issues to management promptly;
- Actively involved in inventory management;
- Education: University degree in engineering;
- Professional experience:
o Minimum 10 years of professional experience, three of which in a managerial role;
o At least three years of experience in a production environment;
- Language skills: Excellent command of English, both written and spoken;
- Computer literacy: MS Office, experience with SAP is an advantage;
- Inter-personal skills:
o Analytical, responsible, self-motivated, and well-organized individual;
o Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
o Ability to solve problems effectively and meet deadlines;
o Ability to prioritize different tasks;
o Outgoing, open and honest personality;
o Strong team player;
Join the team of TESYand in return you will be provided with:
- Opportunity to join an internationally recognized company with high working standards and collaboration with different teams and people;
- Bonuses according company policy;
- Individual career path: management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development programs and customized technical trainings;
- Healthy work environment and additional medical insurance;
- Food vouchers;
- Corporate events and team-buildings;
- Top-level team atmosphere – a blend of professionalism and fun;
If you are inspired by the opportunity to join us and believe that the position fits your professional development aspirations, please send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.