Indirect Procurement Manager
We believe warmth is a key of life, thus TESY has focused its desire, drive and innovation to offer the best heating and water heating appliances.
For more than 25 years TESY has been one of the most innovative and leading companies in the production of electric water heaters and electrical heating appliances in Europe. TESY has presence in over 50 countries, 4 continents and it has more than 850 dedicated and motivated employees around the world.
The drive to give more to our clients has been the pillar of the company and a constant value in our dynamic development. TESY has changed the water heating boiler market not only in Bulgaria but on a global scale as well.
We pride ourselves of being a fast developing and a growing company, with the aim to become one of the biggest producers of water heating boilers and electrical heating appliances in the world.
In order to continue our mission, we are looking for a motivated and dedicated person to work at the position of a
Indirect Procurement Manager
- Analyse and evaluate suppliers for indirect purchases and initiate business partnerships;
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure the most advantageous terms ;
- Examine and re-evaluate existing contractors ;
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve the effectiveness;
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers;
- Anticipate unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies;
- Perform risk management regarding supply contracts and agreements;
- Control spending and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs;
- Professional experience: at least 2 years of professional experience in Sourcing/ Procurement/Planning/Supply Chain;
- Education: University degree;
- Excellent command of English and Bulgarian, other foreign languages will be considered as an advantage;
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, SAP will be considered an advantage;
- Talent in negotiations and networking;
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers:
- Team player and problem solver;
- Сonfident multitasker with excellent communication skills;
- High integrity in all aspects of professional conduct;
Join the team of TESYand in return you will be provided with:
- Opportunity to join an internationally recognized company with high working standards and collaboration with different teams and people;
- Bonuses according company policy;
- Individual career path: management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development programs and customized technical trainings;
- Healthy work environment and additional medical insurance;
- Food vouchers;
- Corporate events and team-buildings;
- Top-level team atmosphere – a blend of professionalism and fun;
If you are inspired by the opportunity to join us and believe that the position fits your professional development aspirations, please send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.