We believe warmth is a key of life, thus TESY has focused its desire, drive and innovation to offer the best heating and water heating appliances.
For more than 25 years TESY has been one of the most innovative and leading companies in the production of electric water heaters and electrical heating appliances in Europe. TESY has presence in over 55 countries, 4 continents and it has more than 950 dedicated and motivated employees around the world.
The drive to give more to our clients has been the pillar of the company and a constant value in our dynamic development. TESY has changed the water heating boiler market not only in Bulgaria but on a global scale as well.
We pride ourselves of being a fast developing and a growing company, with the aim to become one of the biggest producers of water heating boilers and electrical heating appliances in the world.
In order to continue our mission, we are looking for a motivated and dedicated person to work at the position of a
- Advise, draft and negotiate the terms of engagements with third parties (customers, partners, suppliers) ,including sale, service and support agreements, partnerships and cooperation, development, professional services, supply, purchase and manufacturing agreements, confidentiality, OEM, licensing, etc., and other kinds of legal documents;
- Provide legal support for various go to market initiatives within the company, including reviewing and advising on marketing materials, etc.;
- Monitor new applicable EU and Bulgarian legislation and ensure its implementation, including proposing measures to reduce any potential risks arising from such a change;
- Act as a key advisor to business owners and senior business leaders with regard to various legal issues, including risk mitigation;
- Have advanced knowledge of, identify and articulate key business and contractual risks and implement mitigation strategies;
- Provide support to senior members of the team;
- University degree in law;
- 1-5 years legal experience at a law firm or in-house;
- Proven experience with commercial, intellectual property, contract and privacy (data protection) law;
- Good level of oral and written English;
- Ability to quickly identify legal risks and challenges faced by the business, propose solutions and/or advise on legal implications thereof;
- Strong PC skills (Microsoft Office – Word, Outlook and PowerPoint);
- Motivated to help others, reliable and trustworthy;
- Able to stay calm and focused even under pressure;
- Proactive, persistent, and assertive;
- Strong ability to develop methods for supporting innovation and change across the organization;
- Strong counseling skills on legal and business issues with the capacity to propose legal and ethical solutions to meet business needs
- Acts with the highest levels of integrity and transparency.
Join the team of TESYand in return you will be provided with:
- Opportunity to join an internationally recognized company with high working standards and collaboration with different teams and people;
- Bonuses according company policy;
- Individual career path: management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development programs and customized technical trainings;
- Healthy work environment and additional medical insurance;
- Food vouchers;
- Corporate events and team-buildings;
- Top-level team atmosphere – a blend of professionalism and fun;
If you are inspired by the opportunity to join us and believe that the position fits your professional development aspirations, please send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.