Sales Professional, Corporate Accounts
We believe warmth is a key to life, thus, TESY has focused its desire, drive and innovation to offer modern heating solutions.
For 30 years TESY has been one of the most innovative and leading companies in the production of electric water heaters, indirectly heated water tanks, electric heating appliances and more recently of heat pump water heaters in Europe. TESY has a presence in over 60 countries on 4 continents. The company has more than 1 000 dedicated and motivated employees of 15 nationalities in different parts of the world. The drive to give more to our clients has been of paramount importance for the company and a constant value in our dynamic development. TESY has contributed to the heating industry not only in Bulgaria, but on a global scale with a number of patented solutions adding useful product quality, durability and efficiency benefits to the end customers. In order to continue our mission, we are looking for a motivated and dedicated person to work in the position of
Sales Professional, Corporate Accounts
- Researches and analyses the market of electric water heaters, indirectly heated water tanks, heat pumps, and electric heating appliances so as to understand and be up-to-date with product developments, competitor outlook, and market trends;
- Identifies and researches international brand holders and retail groups with an aim of prospecting them as new customers;
- Works closely with the Senior Corporate Accounts Manager to identify and convert new leads into business opportunities both with existing and potential customers;
- Has a key role in product modification and new product development projects for the company’s corporate accounts;
- Participates in the regular sales process from sales forecasting through sales planning, order collection and processing, order management, invoicing, revenue collection, and dealing with aftersales service matters, as necessary, using the company’s systems and tools and supported by Supply Chain and Aftersales Service colleagues;
- Plays a key role in the management and development of mutually beneficial relationships with Corporate Accounts through an in-depth understanding of their growth strategies, development plans, and operational needs, aiming to add value to the business;
- Builds a strong, in-depth product knowledge, working proactively with product managers and engineers to inform and train, where necessary, clients to understand the features and benefits of the company’s products and services;
- Participates in product life-cycle management, including product phaseout and replacement, also analysing product and overall business profitability;
- Generates ideas and proposals for the development of the product portfolio;
- Support and contributes to continuous process and organisation improvements;
- Proactive collaboration with all company functions concerned so as to ensure a high customer service level;
- Reviews sales results on a regular basis, monitoring actual performance versus budget in net turnover, expenses and profitability;
- Prepares regular and ad hoc reports in accordance with the corporate templates.
- University degree in sales, marketing, economics, engineering, business administration, project management or other relevant field;
- 3 years of business-to-business sales and/ or project management experience;
- Computer literacy, including excellent MS Excel experience;
- Fluency in English;
- Excellent team player with good organisational and interpersonal skills;
- A good level of technical knowledge/understanding;
- Motivated, dedicated, disciplined, and result-oriented individual;
- Strong negotiation, communication, and presentation skills;
- An analytical mindset with a focus on detail, with the ability to prioritise and deliver tasks efficiently and on time.
Join the team of TESY and in return you will be provided with:
- Opportunity to join an internationally recognised company with high working standards, and a supportive and collaborative environment with inter-cultural teams;
- Individual career path – management and professional career growth, enhanced by learning and development programmes and customised trainings;
- Corporate events and team-buildings;
- Career advancement after proven results;
- Food vouchers;
- Additional health insurance.
If you are inspired by the opportunity to join us and believe that the position fits your professional development aspirations, please send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.