Website Administrator Internship
We believe warmth is a key of life, thus TESY has focused its desire, drive and innovation to offer the best heating and water heating appliances.
For more than 25 years TESY has been one of the most innovative and leading companies in the production of electric water heaters and electrical heating appliances in Europe. TESY has a presence in over 50 countries, 4 continents and it has more than 850 dedicated and motivated employees around the world.
The drive to give more to our clients has been the pillar of the company and a constant value in our dynamic development. TESY has changed the water heating boiler market not only in Bulgaria but on a global scale as well.
We pride ourselves on being a fast developing and growing company, with the aim to become one of the biggest producers of water heating boilers and electrical heating appliances in the world.
TESY opens doors for another year to welcome young and ambitious people. Our goal is to provide you with the opportunity for practical experience in the studied degrees. Our mentors will introduce you to the depths of the professional world and will allow you to put the learned theory into practice. Join our summer internship program:
Website Administrator Internship
The Website Administrator Intern will be responsible for supporting the Marketing Department in the administration of the online platforms owned and managed by TESY. This entails the publishing of content on TESY websites. The role also includes assistance in competitor performance analysis and following popular trends to incorporate into the company’s digital strategy.
- Keep TESY`s website content and design updated, fresh, backed up and fully functional for all language versions;
- Support in exploring marketing techniques such as blog posting, link-building and SEO to draw more users to the website;
- Collaborate with marketing and development teams to discuss, analyse or resolve usability issues;
- Set up or maintain monitoring tools on web servers or web sites;
- Develop or implement style guidelines for web site content;
- Develop or implement procedures for ongoing web site revision;
- Track website performance by checking KPIs and analyse usage data;
- Document operational activities;
Student in his/her last years or with a university degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Public Administration, Marketing or a similar field;
- Comprehensive understanding of basic website administration, UX, SEO and Internet technologies;
- Interested in online marketing and web content development and a good understanding of major marketing channels;
- Excellent command of English (both written and spoken), other foreign language(s) will be considered as an advantage;
- Computer literacy: MS Office, UI/UX, Web design, experience with PM systems, CMS and Web development will be considered as an advantage;
- Inter-personal skills:
• Responsible, self-motivated and well-organised individual;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Outgoing, open and honest personality;
• Strong team player.
Join the team of TESYand in return you will be provided with:
- Opportunity to join an internationally recognized company with high standards of work and collaboration between people and teams;
- Professional development opportunities and career growth;
- Mentor to support your successful practical training;
- Labor contract;
- Social benefits;
If you are inspired by the opportunity to join us and believe that the position fits your professional development aspirations, please send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.