Commercial Operations Professional
We believe warmth is a key of life, thus TESY has focused its desire, drive and innovation to offer the best heating and water heating appliances.
For 30 years TESY has been one of the most innovative and leading companies in the production of electric water heaters and electrical heating appliances in Europe. TESY has a presence in over 60 countries, 4 continents and it has more than 1000 dedicated and motivated employees around the world.
The drive to give more to our clients has been the pillar of the company and a constant value in our dynamic development. TESY has changed the water heating boiler market not only in Bulgaria but on a global scale as well.
We pride ourselves of being a fast developing and growing company, with the aim to become one of the biggest producers of water heating boilers and electrical heating appliances in the world.
In order to continue our mission, we are looking for a motivated and dedicated person to work at the position of a
Commercial Operations Professional
- Conducts benchmarking analyses of commercial conditions offered by TESY and competitors in key markets;
- Advises on and participates in the development and implementation of price lists and other commercial conditions in line with the company's business strategy and commercial policy;
- Takes charge of the regular update of commercial conditions and price lists;
- Prepares sales contracts and/ or annexes with annual commercial conditions and provides support to the Sales departments for their signing;
- Supports the Sales departments in developing and maintaining a database of commercial conditions and commercial activities in Salesforce;
- Performs monthly and ad-hoc profitability analyses per region, market, business customer and SKU;
- Prepares files with targets and achievements of business customers according to the company's commercial policy;
- Reviews performance reports of business customers related to monthly sales and prepares promo budget reconciliations;
- Participates in the planning and review of annual and quarterly turnover bonuses of business customers;
- Prepares regular and ad-hoc analyses, reports, and presentations with regard to the above;
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Data Management, Economics, or other relevant fields;
- Professional experience:
o Proven experience in sales/ business analysis of at least 2 years;
o Solid experience in data analysis and reporting;
o Experience in a manufacturing company will be considered an advantage;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English language;
- Advanced skills in Excel; Experience with SAP or another ERP system will be considered an advantage;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Attention to detail and problem-solving; Interest in data mining and analysis;
- Very good communicator and presenter;
- Team player;
Join the team of TESYand in return you will be provided with:
- Opportunity to join an internationally recognized company with high working standards and collaboration with different teams and people;
- Bonuses according to company policy;
- Healthy work environment and additional medical insurance;
- Food vouchers;
- Corporate events and team-buildings;
- Top-level team atmosphere – a blend of professionalism and fun;
If you are inspired by the opportunity to join us and believe that the position fits your professional development aspirations, please send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.